Please read the following prior to inquiring about your personalized art request.
- Phoenix L.C. reserves the right to display commission pieces in her online portfolio. Exceptions may be made but will need to discussed beforehand. Phoenix L.C. also reserves the right to adjust commission prices (if deemed necessary) before invoicing.
- Request pricing listed below is for personal use only. If you are interested in requesting art for a commercial project, you may contact Phoenix L.C. at any time at email@example.com.
- You may upload your requested art online for others to see (as long as it is used in a non-commercial manner), provided that credit to Phoenix L.C. is clearly given. You may not trace, resell, or alter the art.
- Payments will be made through PayPal. There may be a small additional amount added to the invoice to help cover any transaction fees. All prices are listed in CAD.
- Phoenix L.C. will start working on your personalized art once the deposit of the payment has been made. If, for whatever reason, Phoenix L.C. cannot complete your personalized art after you have paid your deposit, she will issue a full refund.
- For digital painting commissions, you will receive a high-resolution (300 dpi) .TIFF or .PDF file via email or Drop Box when completed.
Please note that commissions generally take about 1-2 months.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Art samples will be provided as soon as they are ready.
CHIBI: $12 CAD per character
CHIBI + SMALL BACKGROUND: $15 CAD per character
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact page, and be sure to include the following information:
- Your chosen type of personalized art (CHIBI or CHIBI + SMALL BACKGROUND)
- Number of characters to be personalized
- References to preferred styles/images for character(s) (optional, but recommended if applicable)
- Preferred background style/image information (optional, but recommended if applicable)
- PayPal address; this is where the invoice will be sent